- Gain, Tone, Volume controls
- Fat/Normal/Tight switch to adjust the guitar's attack.
- Noise Gate knob, from subtle gating to hard stops
- Plexi/Normal/Smooth EQ SW-TightRock/TightDrive JR
- Thrash/Normal/Smooth EQ SW-TightMetal JR
- True Bypass switching
- Runs on 9V to 18V batteries or supplies–9V sounds heavier, more compressed, while 18V is more open and less distorted.
- Thumbscrew removable bottom with holes for tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods
- Current: 13mA with at 9V, 15mA at 18V
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- BATTERIES/SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED
- Weight: 9 ounces, Dimensions: 2.7"W X 4.65"D X 2"H
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Product Styling by Bob Hopkins. Mechanical Engineering support by Ken Chappell. Electrical & Mechanical Design and Tweaking by James Brown.
......Conceptual Ideas by You.
With ever-shrinking pedalboard real estate, a common request to Amptweaker™ has been for smaller footprint versions of our popular distortion pedals.....introducing the Amptweaker Jr Distortion Series featuring the TightRock Jr™, TightDrive Jr™ and TightMetal Jr™. These pedals share most of the tone-tweaking features available on their larger counterparts, while eliminating effects loops, lit controls, battery switches and boost features that some players don’t need in order to shrink down the size and weight.
Derived from our Pro series, the Tight control and Fat switches were re-configured into a 3-position Fat/Normal/Tight switch to dial in the attack of the notes from thick and heavy to aggressive and chunky. An EQ switch similarly provides Plexi(Thrash on TightMetal JR)/Normal/Smooth tone settings, which helps the pedals cover much of the range of both their Fat and Tight parents. In addition to Gain, Tone and Volume knobs, there’s also a manually-adjustable Noise Gate which can be cranked to stop notes hard and fast. And the great thing about a built-in noise gate is that it goes away when you turn the pedal off.....so your clean tone is unaffected!
The pedals all include true bypass switching, 9-18VDC operation, and a thumbscrew- removable bottom plate with special holes to even accommodate tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods.
Awesome demos by Brett Kingman:
TightRock JR, by Brett Kingman:
TightDrive JR, by Brett Kingman:
NAMM interview/demo by That Pedal Show/Andertons
Here are some badass demos by our friend Mike Hermans:
TightRock JR, by Mike Hermans:
TightDrive JR, by Mike Hermans: