Here's some big news, introducing the new Schecter Amplifiers to be debuted at Winter NAMM 2013, and were designed by James Brown of Amptweaker. Here's the initial info from Schecter's website, and we'll post other information as it 'becomes available'......
|We are proud to announce the debut of our SCHECTER AMPLIFICATION division at the upcoming Winter NAMM Show in Anaheim.|
More details are to come shortly, but we will be releasing a HELLRAISER-100 Full Stack and a HELLRASIER 2-12 Combo.
Here are a few initial details:
- Made in the USA
- All Tube design
- 1/2 Power Switch (100w/50w)
- 2 Independent Channels with Separate EQ and Boost
- Innovative 'Focus' Control Optimized for 7 and 8 string range
- 'Tight' feature
- Speaker cabs loaded with Celestion Vintage 30s
- Innovative Inputs for Passive and Active Guitars
- XLR Direct Output with Straight or Slant Speaker Emulation
- Designed by world renowned amp designer James Brown
Here's a cool demo featuring Jeff Loomis: